1. Eat light dinner, leaving a gap of at least 1.5hrs between meal and bed.
2. Sip warm milk at bedtime.
3. Keep mobile, laptop etc away from bedside.
4. Read book/ newspaper/ magazine before sleeping. Ideally read relaxing material. NO mobile/ laptop/ tv b4 sleeping.
5. Take a warm bath.
6. Confirm not taking any medication which interferes with sleep.
7. Avoid green tea at night.
8. Have a banana everyday.
9. Exercise Regularly
Watermelon – an excellent post workout recovery fruit..
Being a rich source of antioxidant, carbs and fluid, it helps the body get rid of lactic acid that builds up during workout, thus keeping muscle soreness at bay, simultaneously energises and hydrates it, thus enabling u to bounce back faster. Ideally, to be had within 2hrs of the workout.
DtF KNIGHTS monsoon tip:
👉 Rainy season isn’t the time to indulge in roadside eating, as water & raw vegetables/ fruits are prone to high levels of contamination.
👉 Avoid walking through rain water on road – can lead to numerous fungal diseases of the feet & heel.
👉 Take moderately hot food and drinks.
👉 Don’t go into A/C rooms with wet hair & clothes.
👉 Drink hot herbal teas, particularly those with antibacterial properties.
👉 Keep dampness out of the house as it promotes fungal growth….bad for asthama and other breathing disorders.
👉 Maintain personal hygiene and don’t touch ur eyes unnecessarily as this is the season for conjunctivitis etc.
👉 Last, but not the least, take all precautions against malaria & other mosquito borne diseases.
✌Cheers… and stay hydrated, eat healthy and keep exercising.
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog.